Your own private safe haven.
A Perth Ka Huna Massage is non-sexual, safe and a replenishing experience, which is often described as a dance or a journey over different landscapes of emotions, sensations or experiences.
Each session will be different and unique to what is happening for you in that time and space.
All is Welcome Here!
An energised healing space has been created in a modest home setting.
In the days following a massage you may experience a range of emotions as various energies are still shifting. Please be aware that this often the result of healing/cleansing and the re-balancing of body-mind. " Remember you are not the body, you are not your emotion, you are not your thoughts, you are the spark of the Divine."
To personalise your massage space the practitioner may include items from nature such as flowers, shells, etc.
Please feel free to bring something meaningful to you if you wish.
Ka Huna Bodywork Benefits:
- Instils a calming sense of peach and deep relaxation
- Releases deep-seated neuromuscular tension and allows energy to flow more freely
- Treats the lymphatic, immune, circulatory, respiratory and digestive systems to promote improved health and fitness
- Physically re-energising and rejuvenating
- Improves flexibility
- Helps to release fear, anger, grief and guilt as well as negative beliefs, self-critism and traumatic memories
- Brings clarity and confidence, joy, open-heartedness and trust
- Offers opprotunity for self-awareness, self acceptance and self-love
- Generates an overall sense of well-being, vitality and empowerment
- Healing of injuries faster and more completly
- More love in life
- More happiness
- More balance
Every time you have a "Ka Huna" you will experience something different. Sometimes it's physical healing and relaxation, sometimes you are unlocking stuck emotions crying, laughing and smiling. Another time you might see colours, experience energy shifts, release past memories, connect to your soul more or receive spiritual healing.